}

Sunday 24 November 2013

Shopping Trip FOTD (Face Of The Day).

My shopping trip 'Face of the day' - A daytime smoky eye and light pink lip.




Going shopping is one of my favourite things to do. So, when it comes to getting ready I like to keep it quick and simple (more shopping time!).

Throughout the week, I seldom wear eyeshadow as I am usually in the gym or rushing about, so when it's the weekend I like to play with make-up more.

However for the purpose of this blog and said shopping trip, I went for this look just to create definition around the eyes and I kept the lips to a subtle pink shade.


For the eyes:


Clockwise from top left : MAC paintpot in Quite Natural (as base), ELF Matte Eyeshadow in Brick (in the crease), ELF Mineral Eyeshadow in Celebrity (all over lid) and ELF Mineral Eyeshadow in Elegant (In inner corner).


The finishing touch and essentially the creator of the 'smoky eye' NYX jumbo eye pencil in dark brown. (Applied to waterline and tightline)

For the lips :


MAC Angel. 


All of the products:


For the rest of my face I used:

Revlon Photoready foundation in 004 Nude.
MUA bronzer in shade 3 to contour.
Accessorize baked blush in Sensation.
ELF baked blush in Pinktastic as a highlighter.
Miss Sporty pump up booster mascara in black.
Rimmel eyebrow pencil in Hazel.
Models own Utopia on nails.


So that's it!
I really like this look and often play it up even more when going out by adding more definition in the outer corner, adding glitter and using a dark gel liner above the upper lash line too. I really like this colour combo on me and it's great for green eyed girls as it makes the green colour pop even more!


What are your 'go to' looks for a shopping trip?

Will you be recreating this look?

Please leave a comment below and check out my other pages (all link at the top right of this page).

Thanks for stopping by.

Bye for now, Jude x.









No comments:

Post a Comment