}

Monday 23 June 2014

White Glo - A whitening toothpaste for Coffee and Tea drinkers.




Earlier this year I started drinking black coffee and oolong tea. I have never been a hot beverage person and have never liked coffee and never drank tea.  But, I tried it again a few months ago and what can I say? I guess my taste buds changed!  However, within weeks of drinking the ''stuff'' I noticed that all my cups were looking quite stained. Despite me washing them straight after I had finished my drink, the cups were definitely stained.

This set alarm bells ringing. I do not want this happening to my teeth, I said to myself. 

So, I took to Google to see if there were any good whitening/stain prevention toothpastes on the market. This one from White Glo came up on the Boots website and despite it having no reviews yet, I knew it was ''the one''.

White Glo is an Australian company. In fact it is Australia's number one brand and they state it is the world's best toothpaste! They have a variety of toothpastes within their range but of course, I picked this one up.

 

The toothpaste comes in a box with a toothbrush and a pack of toothpicks. It retails for £3.99 for 150g which I think is phenomenal. I also got this on a 3 for 2 offer. I got 3 packs for £7.98. Now, that is a bargain.



This toothpaste is designed specifically for coffee and tea drinkers. It's formula is unique in both removing and repelling stains. It is such a gentle formula yet gives powerful results. It contains ingredients to give extra white results, whilst offering fluoride protection and long lasting fresh breath.



This is to be used in place of your normal toothpaste and should be used twice a day. I have been using this toothpaste for three weeks and so far, stain free teeth. Hopefully by using this, they will stay unstained! This toothpaste not only claims to remove stains but to also prevent them. This is done by forming a micro wax protective shield on your teeth so the coffee and tea can't penetrate your actual tooth nor the surface. Prevention is better than a cure, right!?

My teeth ARE definitely whiter within just three weeks of use, so I am really impressed thus far.

The taste of this is really pleasant also. It's not strong or overly minty. It doesn't burn nor feel harsh. It does however lather up something chronic so just use a pea sized amount!


I will totally be repurchasing this when I have used all mine up. My mouth feels really clean and my teeth are not only stain free, but actually whiter! The fact that this is £3.99 also contributes to the fact that I will be repurchasing this. There are so many whitening toothpastes on the market today, ranging from £3 to much much more. I have tried quite a few over the years and frankly the results were minimal. 

I am fairly sure this is relatively new in the U.K as there are no reviews on the Boots or Superdrug websites. I have also not seen it in stores. I remember seeing the original White Glo in a red box years ago but not this one, nor the others in the range.

I would totally recommend picking this up if you are a tea or coffee drinker. There are many health benefits to coffee and tea and I didn't want to give them up. Now, I can drink away now knowing my teeth are being protected and getting a good clean. I am so glad I discovered this product. It is absolutely fantastic and fantastic value for money. Double winner!

You can buy White Glo in the U.K from Boots (Boots has the 3 for 2 offer on) or from Superdrug and costs £3.99 GBP.

Have you tried any White Glo products?

Will you be giving this a go?

Please leave me a comment and let me know what you think.

Thanks for reading and stopping by. Please follow my blog if you like it, all the information is at the top left hand side.

Thank you.



2 comments:

  1. I've been out today and bought 3 different variants of this, on 3 for 2! Can't wait to try it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great stuff Vicky. Let me know how you get on! x

      Delete