}

Wednesday 16 July 2014

Three Series : The Body Shop Faves


Hello and welcome back to my blog. It's been about a week since I last posted so it's time for the 'Three Series' again. This time it's featuring my all time three favourite products from The Body Shop.

L-R : Shea Body Butter, Vitamin E Face Mist and Radiant Highlighter



Body Butter in Shea 200ml £13.

First up is one of the Body Shop's best selling products, their body butter. I have been purchasing these since I can remember. I'm not even ashamed to say I have tried nearly all of the fragrances too! (I still have about 12 tubs). I am however partial to the nuttier body butters i.e : Shea, cocoa, coconut and brazil. I prefer these over the fruitier scents and they tend to be more moisturising. Shea is one of my all time favourites. I just love the consistency and the smell. This one is for very dry skin and states it moisturises for 24 hours. 

Sure, £13 sounds expensive but The Body Shop always have discount codes available and everytime you buy something, you get a £10 off when you spend £25 on the bottom of your reciept so, I have never paid £13 for one of these! 

I definitely recommend checking these out, there are so many to choose from and I think they are the best moisturisers out there.

Vitamin E Face Mist 100ml £8.50

Ahhhh how I love this. A Rosewater scented on-call moisturising facial spritz. Perfect for setting make-up, protecting, refreshing and cooling your face down during hot and muggy times! Of course, I use this as a make-up setting spray. Rich in vitamin E and much cheaper than MAC fix plus, this has replaced my MAC spray. Everything about this is better than MAC fix plus. From the ingredients to the actual spray. The Body Shop have come up trumps here with this winner. When spritzed, the perfect amount is lightly bedewed upon your face and the scent accompanies a lovely refreshing feeling. I spritz one to two pumps over my face when my foundation is done. As you probably know, I'm a fan of the dewy look, so I only use this spray (no powder).

If you are looking to try a make-up setting spray, give this a go before the likes of MAC or Urban Decay as those are much pricier and contain harsher ingredients ;-)


Radiant Highlighter 25ml £12

I purchased this highlighter/skin illuminator a good few months ago so please excuse it's slightly worn look. This is fantastic for the following : 
  • Mixing with your moisturiser
  • Putting on top of your moisturiser
  • Mixing in with your foundation
  • Applying on top your foundation as a highlighter

I personally mix a bit in with my moisturiser then apply foundation on top. This gives a lovely radiant dewy look. It blends really well and lasts a really long time. It looks pale pink in colour but once blended, it just gives a lovely sheeny glow. 

And as always, being The Body Shop, you know that it's got skin loving ingredients inside :-)

You can visit your local Body Shop or visit The Body Shop Online if you'd like to try these products or any others they have on offer.


Have you tried any of these?

What are your favourite products from The Body Shop?

Thank you as always for stopping by.


No comments:

Post a Comment